Terms & Conditions
have developed a number of simple terms and conditions that act as guidelines for the interaction between ABSOLUTE™ and its members. If you have any queries relating to any of the conditions outlined below, please call one of our team and they will be happy to help you with your enquiries.
The Terms of Your Deposit
- The management fee on the week you are requesting to use must be paid in full prior to requesting the week with ABSOLUTE™.
- The week you are using for your request/exchange has not been utilized or assigned to another party or company.
- You must not deposit your week with more than one Exchange Company at a time, in any one entitlement period, as this will cause an overbooking of your unit.
- Any expenses incurred to an inbound guest or ABSOLUTE™, denied access to your week as a result of a double banking with another Exchange Company, will be your responsibility.
Our Cancellation Policy
We understand that circumstances sometimes change and plans are altered at the last minute. Where we can, we will always try our best to accommodate special circumstances once you have paid for your confirmed exchange.
Internal & External Exchange
The exchange fee will be forfeited regardless of the amount of notice given of the cancelled exchange. Cancellation of a confirmed exchange includes any change to dates to a booking. Cancellations made less than four (4) weeks prior to the check in date will unfortunately result in the forfeit the week deposited against your exchange.
(Absolute Extra Weeks) Bonus Time
Once paid, you will forfeit the full price if you cancel these reservations.
The Rules – Breakages & Damages
Exchangee/Guest Responsibilities. When you exchange your week at another resort, or accept a Bonus week or any other promotional offer at a resort booked through ABSOLUTE™, you are still responsible (as with your home resort), to abide by the rules and regulations of the host exchange resort. If you are allowing guests to use your time, remember YOU are responsible for their actions.
- The accommodation or members unit must be left in the same condition as when you first arrived – “Clean & Tidy”
- Any breakages/damages must be reported immediately to resort staff and you are responsible for the cost of repairs or replacement of items damaged.
- The Exchangee and or Guest is responsible for any charges incurred at the resort during the holiday – telephone, tours and the like which are charged to your room.
- Respect the privacy of other guests staying at the resort. Treat the facilities and other owners, as you would wish you, your family and guests to be treated.
Our purpose is to promote a friendly culture that respects your privacy. We want to be known within the Holiday Industry for having a clear and balanced voice on privacy issues that protects our members in each and every occasion.
ABSOLUTE™ agrees to keep all members information private and confidential at all time and agrees not to pass this information onto any other third party. We do not sell or rent your private information to any other third party. We may provide your information to other offices of ABSOLUTE™ for internal use only (in relation to reservations made through these offices).
Disclosure & Responsibilities
ABSOLUTE™ acts only as a service agency to help facilitate the exchange of your week of ownership to other vacation properties.
ABSOLUTE™ acts only as an agent for these exchanges. Its agents and/or suppliers of service, expressly disclaim and shall be free of all responsibility or liability for any act, error, omission, injury, loss, accident, delay, or neglect or default of any person providing any service for accommodation or due to any cause whatsoever occurring during the stay.
ABSOLUTE™ has developed a unique relationship with many resorts and properties that find it mutually beneficial to facilitate owner exchanges.
ABSOLUTE™ does not control any of the exchange properties in our exchange system.
ABSOLUTE™ does not assume responsibility for any of the properties, although we research to the best of our ability to insure that you will be booked into quality accommodations. Variations in accommodation and resort amenities may be experienced.
ABSOLUTE™ does not assume responsibility for any verbal agreements between its members and an Absolute™ representative, that are not written on the Confirmation paperwork.
ABSOLUTE™ limits its responsibility to the booking fee paid to Dial An Exchange and will not be held responsible for telephone costs, taxi fares, costs of a personal nature, etc, incurred while on vacation.