Absolute collects, holds and uses personal information in the following areas:
- your name, address, contact number(s) and email address
- information about your preference for goods or services we offer from time to time
- a record of any queries you have made
- a record of any products or services you have requested or used
Purposes for collecting the information
Wherever possible, Absolute collects this information directly from you. We use it for the following purposes:
- to contact you directly about Absolute, special offers, samples and other promotions
- to reward you for being an Absolute member or associated member
- to inform you of Absolute products or services we think you might be interested in
- to approve transactions you wish to make
- to confirm your identity
- to follow up or pursue any queries you make.
- to provide you with products or services you have requested
How we manage personal information
Absolute is dedicated to keeping personal information secure. This includes physical security, computer and network security, communications security and personnel security. Absolute may enter your details into a database for the purpose of contacting you directly about Absolute, special offers, samples and other promotions unless otherwise advised by you.
You can advise us if you would prefer not to be directly contacted by calling us on Thailand: +66 76 292543, UK +44 207 193 6988 or in Australia 1 300 886 508.
Absolute does not sell, rent or otherwise make available any personal information to third parties. Absolute outsources certain business functions to other organisations. For this purpose, and only for the purpose of providing services to Absolute, personal information may, as required, be transferred to or handled by:
- our related companies
- organisations which provide services to us, such as mailing houses, promotion and advertising agencies
- credit reference agencies or other credit providers
- government or statutory authorities.
Access and correction of details
You can access the personal information that Absolute holds about you by contacting Absolute in writing or via the Contact Us form on this website. If the information held is inaccurate, incomplete or not up to date you may request Absolute to correct the information or remove your details altogether.